General Rules and Regulations
- Please ensure that your child wears the school identity card daily or else the child will not be admitted in school.
- Make sure that the child is handed over to the class teacher.
- If any other person comes to pick up your child at the school gate then he/she must show the letter of authority duly signed by the parent.
- Red T.Shirt and black track pants for girls and striped shirt and black trousers for boys with black formal shoes and white school socks.
- P.T. uniform with any sports shoes to be worn by your child compulsorily on every Monday and Friday.
- Boys are expected to have a proper hair cut.
- Girl students should tie their hair in a single plait with elastic hair bands. No ponytails or loose hair is allowed.
- Nails to be trimmed and kept clean.
General School Rules:
- Loss of ID card will fetch you a fine of Rs.200/- for a new one.
- School bags and Tiffin boxes should be washed regularly.
- Please send healthy, fresh and nutritious snacks in your child’s tiffin box daily.
- The students should bring their tiffin, napkin and handkerchief daily.
- Parents must regularly check their child’s school diary.
- School is not responsible for wrong email id address and telephone numbers provided by the parents.
- Annual Picnic will be charged extra.
- The Field trips are subject to change.
- Students suffering from any contagious disease will not be allowed to continue classes until he/she recovers from it and submits the medical certificate from a doctor.
- Every student should carry his/her school diary to school every day.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the school during the school hours without written permission from the Principal.
- Students should attend all festivals and functions celebrated in the school.
- Parents should co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress, paying attention to their punctuality, regularity and discipline. They should take interest in their child's studies & other activities.
- Visiting hours for meeting the Principal - Parents are requested to meet the Principal with prior appointment only.