Rules & Regulation
Parents are requested to abide by the below rules & regulations
- Please ensure that your child reaches school daily by 8.55 a.m.
- The gates will close at 9.05 a.m. sharp.
- School office hours: Monday to Friday- 9.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m. (Except bank holidays & weekends)
- Loss of ID card will fetch you a fine of Rs. 250/- for a new one.
- School bags & tiffin boxes should be washed regularly.
- Please send healthy, fresh & nutritious snacks in your child’s tiffin box daily.
- If you wish to take a leave please fill the leave application & get it approved by the class teacher.
- If a child remains absent for 3 or more days, he / she is required to produce a doctor’s certificate.
- School is not responsible for wrong email ids & phone numbers provided by the parents.
- Annual picnic will be charged extra.
- Field trips: subject to change.
- Uniform should always be clean & ironed. Faded uniforms are not acceptable.
- School uniform with black velcro shoes & white socks.
- P.T. uniform with white canvas shoes to be worn by your child compulsorily on the days mentioned by your child’s class teacher.
- On days when your child does not wear the school uniform, please take care that your child wears decent & comfortable attire to school.
- Boys should have very short hair & girls must wear a hair band with their hair neatly tied.
- Not allowed:
- Dangling earrings & ornaments
- Long nails & nail polish
- Wrist watch
School is not responsible for loss of any ornaments.
- Please take a prior appointment to meet the Principal, Co-ordinator & Teachers.
- Parents must attend all open house sessions & carry the school diary.
- Parents must attend all school functions to encourage their children.